STJ Projects Limited
We're transforming environments
We are constantly trying to use our experiences on past contracts to try and enhance future possible contracts.
For example, could the specialist ironmongery used on Highbury ATU be of use in a school to extend the life and reduce return visits to faulty / damaged ironmongery.
We try to advise prospective clients by explaining what we have used elsewhere and how these experiences could be transferred in their project.
Our expert team will always work to provide the highest quality workmanship in the most effective way possible.
Hospital & Secure Unit Works
- Experience of working alongside and within live operational hospitals and secure units
- Refurbishment of existing facilities, or supply & installation of new facilities, including private rooms, communal areas, offices, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring etc
- Supply & installation of tamper-proof fixture & fittings
- General repairs to room finishes, hand rails, existing doors & fixtures
- Supply & installation of secure tamper-proof pipe box encasements with access points
- Supply & installation of sound proofing & sound deadening materials for acoustic control
- Reception, counters, etc
- Construction of raised garden planters
- Supply & installation of secure fencing systems
- Staff with enhanced CRB checks
- Ever expanding experience and knowledge of working with specific fixing specifications