Clean air engineering specialist, Howorth Air Technology, says it feels ‘compelled as a business to address the knowledge gaps among clinical staff, engineers, and contractors, in both public and private health organisations, to help them fully understand the specific and detailed requirements of air ventilation systems’.
On 30 March from 11.00 am – 12.00 mid-day Health Estate Journal will host a webinar with Howorth focusing on:
• The history of UCV (ultraclean ventilation) systems.
• Why do we ventilate a critical space?
• Understanding the objectives of design and validation (HTM 03, Part A).
• Sustainability and the future of the NHS.
• Why you should annually verify (HTM 03, Part B).
Mike Dunne, Service and Aftersales Technical manager at Howorth Air Technology, will discuss why he has a firm belief that ‘knowledge-sharing will eventually result in a higher calibre of product for the NHS and healthcare sector, with less downtime, happier environments, and a sustainable future’.
To register for the webinar, click on the following link: link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1023603973656711514