The Facilities Event 2020
The Facilities Event at Birmingham's NEC will deliver a powerful combination of senior decision makers and purchase influencers from across the UK's industrial, commercial and public sectors.
Attracting thousands of facilities professionals from across the UK, The Facilities Event offers visitors a compelling range of unique educational content curated specifically to attract FMs at every level of the buying chain.
WBE has a proven track record for delivering events which consistently meet and exceed the needs of influential visitors and where better to deliver this for the FM community than the NEC with its unrivalled facilities right in the heart of the UK.
This 2 day Conference, Exhibition and Awards Dinner will take place in Croke Parks Hogan Mezzanine Suite and ensures to offer informative, educational and thought-provoking discussions focusing on 4 main areas; Sustainable Healthcare Capital, Delivering a Sustainable Workforce, Planning for a Sustainable Healthcare System and Estate Strategic Risk Management.
Facilities Show 2020
- More than 280 FM product providers, showcasing over 2,000 FM solutions. See the Facilities Show Exhibitor List
- 100 CPD Accredited FM Conference & Training sessions. View the free FM Training programme
- A 3% increase in visitor numbers, with Heads of Dept, C-Suite or Directors accounting for 35% of all visitors
- An audience primed to buy, with a combined spending power of more than £9.2billion
- Full access to neighbouring fire, health and safety and security events
Design In Mental Health Conference 2020
The Leading UK Event Focusing On The Design, Build, Refurbishment, Management And Clinical Provision Of Mental Health Environments
Whether you are preparing for an upcoming project or looking for solutions to immediate challenges, Design in Mental Health will enable you to find the people, inspiration, products and approaches you need.
Healthcare Estates 2020
Set to be the biggest event in its history, Healthcare Estates takes place on 6-7 October 2020 at Manchester Central, with an expected 240+ exhibitors and over 4,500 attendees, this year sees the event focus on Fund, Design, Build, Manage & Maintain and each day will open with Keynote presentations.