Tristel is a manufacturer of infection control, contamination control and hygiene products. It has three principal activities:
- Hospital infection prevention and control. Tristel utilises its proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry in a range of high performance disinfectants for instruments, surfaces and legionella control in healthcare. The products are branded Tristel.
- Contamination control in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries. The products are branded Crystel.
- Animal health infection prevention and control. The products are branded Anistel, Dermastel, Enzystel, Medistel, Airstel and Odostel.
Tristel’s high-level and sporicidal disinfectant products harness the biocidal power of chlorine dioxide.
The products’ packaging and the methods used to deliver the disinfectant to its intended target – be it a medical instrument, a surface or a potable water source – focus the Tristel portfolio upon specific application areas within the hospital.
Common to all Tristel products are a number of key facts:
- Unblemished health and safety record for over 15 years
- Broad spectrum efficacy within short contact times – 30 seconds to 5 minutes
- Sporicidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal efficacy
- Performance validated within a wide range of peer-reviewed scientific publications
- Acknowledged and recommended by professional societies, public and private sector healthcare institutions