Working in partnership with Armitage Shanks and Ideal Standard, we've been supplying the healthcare sector with our Vepps pre-plumbed sanitaryware for 50-years. Our expert knowledge and pioneering attitude have inspired our market leading healthcare products, designed to meet the requirements of HBN 00-10 part C, and to suit your individual budget and requirements.
We understand that specifying for healthcare environments is entirely different to specifying for other sectors. Hygiene and infection control are absolutely paramount and you can rest assured knowing that the following requirements are guaranteed with a Vepps installation:
- All products used are WRAS listed or self-certified as compliant
- TMV3 approved thermostatic mixer vales are used an integral part of the fitting or as a separate component
- Vepps pipework is flushed through with air before delivery
- All units are tested for leakage at approximately 2-3 bar, aside from urinals and WCs
- Basins with deck mounted taps are supplied with lockshield type, DZR drain valves on request.
- Brass fittings are DZR grades.