HAC Technical Gas Services Ltd
0116 260 1888
Registered to BS EN ISO 9001, HAC Technical Gas Services offer a specialised service in Planned Preventative Maintenance - working to HTM-02, H.S.E. and B.C.G.A. standards and regulations, we are able to service Medical, Laboratory and Industrial systems.
Based in Leicester, with engineers located in the East and West Midlands, Yorkshire, the North West, North East, East, South West and South East of England, we are geographically well positioned to serve our clients throughout the UK. As well as providing contractual cover, we offer a 24-hour Emergency call-out service with a dedicated out-of-hours telephone service.
Since its formation in 1999, H.A.C Technical Gas Services Limited has strived to constantly achieve a high standard of workmanship along with excellent working relationships with all of our clients. As specialists in Medical Gas Pipeline Maintenance, we carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance visits on service based contracts with various NHS hospitals and Private Independent Hospital groups.
We take great pride in performing in depth examinations, thorough testing and inspection of all Medical & Laboratory Gas Pipeline System components including manifolds, medical gas plants, terminal units, theatre fittings, pendants, booms and alarm systems.
With such a heightened demand for on-site safety and proficiency, all of our Medical & Laboratory Gas Pipeline Maintenance engineers are highly skilled and hold C.S.C.S. accreditation, attend various Health and Safety training courses on a regular, statutory basis and are fully trained Competent Persons to HTM 02-01 Standards.
Our Services Include:
- Medical Gas Pipeline Maintenance
- Laboratory and Industrial Gas Pipeline Maintenance
- Free Surveys to your existing systems with a no obligations quote (Including a written report and proposed maintenance schedule)
- Written Schemes of Examination (Including annual Inspection and Pressure testing of Systems)
- Installation and Modifications to existing Systems
- Specialised Alarm Monitoring
Industries We Provide Our Services To:
- Private Independent Hospitals
- NHS Trusts & NHS Property Services
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research and Development Companies
- Veterinary Inspection Centres
- Veterinary Laboratory Agencies
- ISO Registered Company
- Members of Construction Line & Safe Contractor