Sponsored: Dräger Event on ‘next level’ of healing design
This virtual event highlighting their vision of efficient and healing workplace design takes place on 22nd September at 9 AM or 4 PM BST.
The event will feature specialist discussions, exclusive sneak peaks of their renovated state-of-the-art Design Centre and a very special unveiling of their next generation of ceiling supply units.
Don't miss the chance to listen to the following guest speakers who’ll be talking about the needs of workplace design from two different perspectives.
Healthcare architect and managing director of Nickl + Partner Architects
Magnus Nickl will report on the challenges that hospital architects are facing during the planning process, such as the need for healing architecture, sustainable buildings and modular hospitals, and will also talk about key success factors for hospital planning projects.
Prof. Dr. Axel Merseburger
Director of the clinic for urology at the university hospital in Lübeck
Prof. Dr. Axel Merseburger will talk about the requirements on the infrastructure of operating theatres and care units within hospital building projects from the clinicians’ perspective. The complexity of workflows, ongoing digitalisation, and the need for patient and staff safety are just a few of the challenges that must be reflected in the clinical workplace design.
What you can expect:
- Expert insights on trends and challenges in future medical workplace design from both a clinical and a planning perspective
- Global unveiling of new innovations
- Facing challenges: How to implement workplace design ideas with Dräger solutions
- Sneak preview of their fully refurbished Dräger Design Centre
- Concrete workplace design examples for the intensive, perioperative and neonatal care unit
- Open Q&A with their guest speakers